Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A pack of hair is all I ever wanted! + IT

WTF is what you're probably thinking. But that's what I was thinking when this hot ass chick Myamee wins "I Love Money 2", and cries as she says "Now I can buy all the packs of hair I want." HHMMMM! Well I don't know about ANYBODY else, but that aint what anybody should be thinking of. Once again we go on TV and give them something to talk about. Never ceases to amaze me at the things we do and say. I know we can't categorize everyone for her ignorant comment, but it needs to change!! Whatever happened to paying off your bills, or even investing in a home. Maybe she has all she needs, ,IDK! Just thought I was the only one to catch that and I wanted to bring it to the forefront!

IT has issues. That's all I'm going to say about IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment