Friday, April 24, 2009

Anger has been getting the best of me

Psalms 37: 8 says Cease from anger and forsake wrath;fret not yourself-it tends only evildoing. For evildooers shall be cut off, but those who wait and hope and look for the Lord [in the end] shall inherit the earth.

I will think of this every time I become angry with what is going on my life I need to think about this. I've went through so much this week alone and I've had mixed feelings about so many things going on with school and home. My frustrations have been gradually coming out but they came out in a way in which I thought I would never have to be brought to. I need to stop dwelling on how other people think about what I should be doing and focus on how I'm doing it. Apparently I'm not doing something right in their eyes if they coming at my head in an ignorant way about it so it is what it is. I declare to myself through blogging that I will let go of this anger because it takes energy to be angry with someone. It doesn't take any energy to be indifferent and thats what I choose to be. The semester is almost over NO MORE 8 Oclock classes....Life will get Better

I declare, God that the fountain of Life is with you, in Your light, I see light [Amen] Good night...

[j]

No comments:

Post a Comment