Saturday, April 4, 2009

First and Foremost I woke up this morning feeling like....[UGH]...I woke up thinking about so many things in my brain.....Last night I was reading Madea's book "Dont make a black woman take off her earrings" it was ok...must've not been that great if i fell asleep on it. So I'm supposed to be at HU Beautification Day, but I'm just not into that...at least not today when I want to relax and relax my hair.... I LOVE B SCOTT: He makes me laugh soooooo hard... anyway



I was looking at other people's blogs thinking maybe I gotta things up Like this Video:






when did Halle berry learn how to walk it out....or I didn't know she had to look urban to do her own dance that everyone made up.....OH WELL....Onto this take-home test and relaxing....until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment