Monday, April 13, 2009

I GUESS you wanna STD...and thats FINE!

LMAO @ DUMB ASS FEMALES....

Scenario: One of my ex-good friends was talking to this dude for a while. She was telling me about dude and all this extra geeking shit. Whole time she's telling me about this dude, I been feeling like I know him and the things she saying is all too close to the dude that I know. She was calling him by a shortened name (nickname) or whatever that made me think it wasn't the same dude I knew. So one day she's doing my hair and she's telling me more and more about this dude to the point where I know that it's the same nigga. Different name or not. So right in the middle of her talking I'm like "That nigga has a girlfriend." She's like "why you say that." I'm like because his stepmother and my mother are friends. And so I start telling her about him and she's like shocked! I'm like leave nigga alone. She called dude and asked him about it and all this extra geekin shit. Ok, they talk...blah...blah....blah. I assume from that day they weren't going to talk. (This summer 07)
OK.....so they continue talking to NOW (Spring 09). I find out that she could possibly have an STD from this very dude. Now my source who told me advised me to tell my friend she could have it. I wasn't even going to tell the girl bcuz she been dumb since jump with messin with dude knowing he has a girl. My source said you really should that's your friend. I'm like ur right, and I tell her...........
Check this B.S: I tell my friend that she could have an STD from dude and she's like I got checked in like Jan or Feb, and I'm good. She said they werent even fucking anymore, cuz I asked!! So some hours later she had the NERVE, the audacity to call me and say that DUDE is outside my house and told her to tell me to come outside. I'm like...I hope you joking. You sending dude to my house. Oh yea......that's how we rockin???? Thought I was helping a friend out.....guess not....DAMN!!!!!!



{ B }

No comments:

Post a Comment