Friday, March 13, 2009

Can't Beat the Sadness - J

(Void) All day I've been feeling really sad and I just cannot shake it. I've been dwelling on so much all day...thinking about all sorts of things....so much in fact that my head is throbbing....or maybe its the food I ate....The old folks tell me that God puts someone on earth here just for you...and when the time comes you will know.....what if you neverk now....what if u never find out who that person is.....or what if u thought the person u thought it was was not him.....then what.....


So many questions come to mind when it comes to the perseverance of a woman....how much will she put up with....i put up with so much willingly it hurts my spirit...I don't know who that man is anymore and I walk around sad...as if I was fooled to believe that the guy I spent all that time was was him....I asked someone today.....sometimes dont u just feel like quitting life...when it gets to hard....and they replied "yeah I do but i never give up" "there are things that inspires me to keep going"...all that personal stuff that keeps people going I have come in and out of my life...family....friends....people I've confided my life to I regret doing so....I feel like I've shut down....emotionally and I dont know what to do about anything anymore.....I'm trying to figure this life thing out but it gets harder as the days roll by....I want to be happy but I feel like i'm totally incapable of doing so....my happiness is only temporary and then it reverts back to being sad again...its something beyond my control.....I always think things can be worse though....

No comments:

Post a Comment