Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stankadank Slore Whore

Sooooo I just chose a randon title because......maybe I'm random like that...New movie coming out about Mall Cops: Observe and Report....def not going to see that..I haven't blogged in a while....Blogger D*@#ed me. I typed this long blog about the annoying lady in the barnes and noble, my uncle, my niece, my spring break, and other things and it totally wiped my blog from the face of Blogdom....whats up with that. I'm trying to keep my grades up, with prayer I might get all A's....YAYYYYYYY i'm thinking i'm writing about the wrong stuff in this blog...my stuff seems a little more personal...maybe I should start a separate blog...then I could get down and dirtayyyyyy and I could just subscribe to this one....who knows..The annoying lady in the Barnes and Noble I will never forget her. I'm joining a book club!!!!!! I can't wait....i dunno I'm tired 8 o'clock class. I'm gone -__- good night!

[J]

No comments:

Post a Comment