Saturday, March 21, 2009

No job!!

Just as the title says....NO JOB! I lost my job last thursday. I should be more upset than I am, but I'm not. I've even blogged about how much I hate my job, and how I can't wait to get. Well they say be careful what you wish for. You just might get it all, and then some. I definitley wished I could not have to work there. What I didn't wish for was to be fired and jobless. I guess your wondering what I could've done being I'm perfect. Well I got fired for looking for other jobs on the internet. Yup. That's what my boss said the corporate office said. I was on job related sites too much. I guess so.........

And NO J, you don't need to make another blog. This one is JUST fine don't be ridiculous. C is all the ignorant foolywangery material I can possibly take in this lifetime.....

{ B }

No comments:

Post a Comment