Saturday, March 14, 2009

This is rambling...bare with me people!

I'm ready to get away from this place.  I'm going to Cali in April, and time doesnt move fast enough.  I'm ready to leave so that I can have a damn vacation...sheesh....

This season of the real world....is the MOST real of the seasons.  They got women who USED to be men, not able to pay their bills....awkward!

Whats funnier than Day 26?  These niggas acting like PURE bitches.  Especially that Q character.  He is only 20.  So am I, and I don't throw tantrums.  Why are they so surprised that they don't have that much money? ONE....you not selling that many records....TWO....that means you not gonna make a lot of money....THREE....u decided to join a GROUP so now you gotta split that money 5 damn ways....FOUR.....sell them damn clothes you wearing to ME!....that'll give you a lil bit a change!...haha

Cant talk ab them without talking about Danity Kane.......nvm!  Yes I can....moving along............

I'm pretty hungry....I'm bout to go hustle some money outta my pops....

HOLLA!

{ B }

No comments:

Post a Comment